Entries for International Players
Player List: International Players (updated 6.6.2017)
Entries for both teams and individuals must be done through the official tournament website, www.fijc.fi by choosing TEAM ENTRIES or INDIVIDUAL ENTRIES. Players entered as team members don’t have to enter as individuals. Other forms of entry will not be accepted.
The registration opens on Monday April 10th and the closing date for entries is Wednesday May 31st 2107.
- Late entries are not eligible.
- All international entrants, if not entered through their federation, must send a handicap certificate to email@example.com before the closing date, May 31st. This certificate must be undersigned by the player’s home club or the national golf authority.
Entry Fee for International Players
The entry fee is 100 € (euro) per player. There is no additional entry fee for the team competition. The entry fee must be paid at the time of entry.
Included in the entry fee:
- Tournament fee for both individual and team competitions.
- Free use of practice facilities attached to the Cooke course
- Lunch – served at the Clubhouse during tournament days (Wednesday – Friday)
- Airport Shuttle (must be notified when entering the tournament)
All teams are recommended to send an accompanying team captain or an adult. (Team definition, see: Categories and age groups)
The competitors are entitled to free practice rounds on Monday June 26th and Tuesday June 27th. The booking of practice round tee times must be done via Vierumäki caddiemaster. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Scandic Hotel Vierumäki
The official hotel is situated onsite. Room prices including breakfast, sauna and fitness center: Twin room 125 €/night, single room 115 €/night.
Reservations by June 12th 2017 email@example.com, code FIJC
Important: All participants are fully responsible for arranging and paying for their own accommodation. Payment methods are due to Vierumäki resort normal proceedings.
The schedule will be published after the closing of entries.
Please take note! Pick up is organized only from Terminal 1.